BLENDING TRADITIONAL AND
Pravara Rural College of Architecture, Loni started on a small campus in 1996 with 4 teachers and 20 students. It has bloomed into a college with an expansive, independent campus with 16 teachers and 40 students in 2018-19. The institute is one of the most prominent architecture colleges in rural areas.
Upgrading the residential standards of rural residents is one of the mottos. Annual seminars, study tours, workshops, settlement study, and guest lectures impart students the knowledge of latest architectural developments, traditional Indian architecture, and rural architecture.
A spacious campus is loaded with modern infrastructure facilities and we back it up with a barrier-free ambience for unrestricted student development. College alumni have made a name for themselves in multinational and national architecture firms as well as in governmental and semi-governmental departments.
After successfully hosting Zonal National Association of Students of Architecture (NASA) in 2009 and 2012, we also hosted the State level Seminar “Design in Architecture Curriculum Methods and Model of Teaching” in January 2016.
- Library, Laboratories
- Classes, Drawing Halls,
- Audio Visual Room
- Material Room, Faculty Area
To enable prosperity by providing an excellent educational environment to students, which develops them into qualified, competent architects and good human beings, while also inspiring them to play a key role in sustainable rural and urban development.
To develop the sustainable built and un-built environment by imparting architectural education that is appropriate in the rural and urban context.
- Delivering technological applications in Architecture through systematic programming, which favours the balance of nature and present-day architectural developments.
- Utilizing locally available economical materials.
- Understanding social and cultural needs of rural areas, urban regions, and modern architectural developments.
- Conserving heritage through study tours and site visits.