CREATIVE POTENTIAL, BRIGHT FUTURE
PRES’ College of Architecture, Mohu has expanded from 4 teachers instructing 23 students to 15 core and 11 visiting teachers coaching 144 students in 2018-19. The campus has 100 MBPS internet connectivity, bus facility, and a 100KVA solar energy plant, making the college a prominent institute in rural areas.
As a young institute, we understand the importance of continuous extension of knowledge and our faculty has diligently attended national workshops and training programs organized by architecture colleges at New Delhi, Pune, and Islampur.
With one library and 4 laboratories, our students have all the facilities to quench their thirst for knowledge and execute their creativity. Our first batch of 2014-15 is in its fourth year in 2018-19, and we look forward to them to launch the name of our institute to great heights from 2019-20.
- College Building according to A.I.C.T.E. & Council of Architecture Norms in picturesque surroundings.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Staff and renowned Visiting Staff.
- Study Tours, Seminars and Workshops.
- LCD Screen, Slide & Transparency Projector.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls with amenities such as Solar Water Heater, Reading Room, Cyber Cafe, and Emergency Lighting system.
- Educational Bank Loans Assistance.
- Good Academic Results.
- Regular Bus Facility.
To provide excellent educational environment to students in order to shape them into competent architects and great human beings with a view to enable prosperity and sustainable development in rural and urban areas.
To deliver quality architectural education with due regard to the rural and urban context in order to develop sustainable built and unbuilt environment.
- To apply technological advancements in Architecture in a manner that balances environmental considerations with present day developments
- To utilize locally available, economical materials.
- To understand the social and cultural needs of rural and urban areas as well as modern developments in Architecture.
- To conserve heritage through study tours and site visits.
- Won “On Spot Design” trophy in 2016 at Zonal NASA held at Bricks College, Pune in 2016
- Hosted multiple Architecture and Paper Workshops