QUALITY ENGINEERS BUILDING
Post Graduation department in Civil Engineering (Structure) at the PREC nurtures exemplary civil engineers for creating fantastic infrastructure.
Post Graduation department in Civil Engineering (Structure) at the Pravara Rural Engineering College (PREC) was established in 1994. Since inception, department faculty has published 121 papers in prestigious journals.
Excellent infrastructure, dedicated and experienced faculty, expert lectures, industrial visits, and value addition courses have all ensured that our and students have given consistent academic results over the years.
To enable prosperity by changing quality of life through technical education.
To prepare students for becoming authorities at all levels of Civil Engineering for the betterment of society.
To impart strong knowledge of fundamentals to the students so that they can be good practicing engineers. To teach student basic concepts, knowledge through experimentation, scientific literature & prediction of system behavior by models & simulations. To develop overall personality, inculcate team spirit & capability of shouldering responsibility of nation building.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Students should be able to practice Civil engineering in all Subjects of the branch by judiciously exploiting locally available resources without causing any adverse effect to the environment.
- Students should peruse higher studies and involve in research activities.
- They should continue learning to remain effective professionals in their workplaces.
- Students should demonstrate their ability to deal effectively with ethical and professional issues, taking into account the broader societal implications of civil engineering.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- The students should have ability to apply basic concepts, knowledge through experimentation, scientific literature so that they will be successful in industry, government and academia.
- The students should improve their overall personality; inculcate team spirit & capability of practicing in Construction and Consultancy Industry.
- Students should pursue higher studies.
Value Added Courses
- Training on Autocad for SE students
- Training on STAAD- Pro & RIVETT for TE & BE students
- Department runs different Skill development Courses under MSSDS for dropout students
|Post||Name Of Staff||Experience|
|Head||R. P. Amale||32 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||V. R. Rathi||29 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||R. K. Lamkhade||33 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||Dr. P. K. Kolase||09 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||Dr. S. D. Doke||30 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||A. B. Aher||10 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||L. K. Lahamge||08 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||N. A. Kapase||09 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||Y. N. Dhamak||09 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||G. R. Darandale||06 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||K. N. Zamare||06 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||V. D. Gholap||08 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||P. K. Jamdade||08 Yrs|
|Asso. Prof||A.B. Jondhale||3.5 Yr|
|Asso. Prof||A.U. Ghogare||1.5 Yr|
|Name of the Laboratory||Name of the Lab Incharge|
|Testing Of Material||V.R.Rathi|
|Surveying and Leveling||A.B.Aher|
|Engineering Geology||Dr. S.D.Doke|
|Geotechnical Engineering||V. D. Gholap|
|Fluid Mechanics||A.B. Jondhale|
|Concrete Technology||L. K. Lahamge|
|Transportation Engineering||G. R. Darandale|
Student Co-curricular Achievements
- Nikhil Shete
NAV BHARAT NIRMAN -2018
International Science Festival-2018
India International science festival
- Shubham Sabale (BE civil-16-17)
District level winner and selected in top 25 speakers of Maharashtra
Competition “SPEAK FOR INDIA”
Organised by the TIMES OF INDIA IN association with Federal bank.
- Miss Varsha Chavan BE(Civil-15-16)
Award for selection as a Platoon Commander
State level Republic Day parade,Shivaji Park,Mumbai.
Student Academic Achievements
- Ankit Chordiya
2nd (BE-Civil) - May-17
10th rank in all branches
- Ashwinkumar Bora
3rd (TE-Civil) - May-16
Student Sports Achievements
- Pravin Mungase
National Base Ball Championship
Open Tournament at Indore
- Pravin Mungase
All India Inter University Base Ball Competition - 2016
- Mr Gagare Onkar
Secured 2nd position at Ahmednagar zone athletics meet
in tripple jump event held at Sangamner College , Sangamner.
- Mr Gagare Onkar
Secured 3rd position at Inter-zonal (Groups) Athletics meet
in tripple jump event held at Sant Dnyaneshwar krida Sankul, Bhosari
Dr. Kiran Ladhane
Govt. Polytechnic, Jintur
PWD, Govt. of. Maharashtra, Dhule
WRD, Govt. of. Maharashtra, Sangamner
- Toyo Engineering India Pvt.Ltd,Mumbai
- Ashoka Build Con Ltd,Nashik
- B.G Shirke Pvt.Ltd,Pune
- Gurudatta Infrastructures Pvt ltd,Nashik
- Rass Projects,Pune
- Silver Enterprises,Pune
- Khilari Infrastructure, Aurangabad
- S.N.C. Lavalin, Mumbai