Electronics and Computer Engineering
The Department of Electronics Engineering was established in 1983 and renamed as Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering in 2021. The department has vision to develop a center of excellence in Electronics and Computer Engineering Education. Majority of faculty members are actively involved in research areas like VLSI design, Digital Image Processing, Advanced communication. The department laboratories are well equipped with advanced equipment’s and software’s.
Department is having active student society PAES (Pravara Association of Electronics Students). Department have active interaction with the industry; students are encouraged to participate in project competitions and paper presentations. Our students have given excellent performance in Savitribai Phule Pune University (Pune University) Examination
The department regularly organizes workshops, seminars, Expert lectures for students (content beyond curriculum). A Two days National Conference on “E-NSPIRE 2K13” was held at Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni. 30 Papers of the conference are published in the online Journal of IJCTEE. A state level workshop on “Exploring MATLAB for Image Processing & communication” was organized by the department. The workshop was sponsored by B.C.U.D. Pune University, Pune. The department has received grant of Rupees 1.75 Lakh from B.C.U.D. Pune University, Pune for research project.
The department has received grant of Rupees 7 Lakhs under MODROB for “Modernization of Microprocessor Lab for Embedded System” from A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi.
Promote effective teaching learning in the field of Electronics and Computer Engineering to produce nationally, globally competitive engineers to contribute in the development of society and industry.
Imparting latest multidisciplinary technical knowledge in the field of Electronics and Computer Engineering and providing opportunity for creating talent in students to take up challenges for the benefits of society and industry.
Long Term Goal
- To impart quality technical education in the area of Electronics and Computer Engineering in order to meet the challenges of industry and society.
- To establish the center of excellence in the emerging areas of the Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- To encourage the students become an entrepreneurs.
Short Term Goal
- To provide the better placement opportunities to the students.
- To train the students in the soft skill, Aptitude and motivate for competitive examination.
- To organize the various events and short term courses in the area of Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- To update the better educational environment and focus on the industrial collaboration.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates would demonstrate ability to
- Through effective teaching learning environment, the graduates will achieve a high level of technical competence in Electronics Engineering, so that they are able to develop solutions to the problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment individually or in team at a global and societal level.
- Graduates will compete on a national, global platform to pursue their career in Electronics Engineering and allied disciplines.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1:Ability to identify, analyze, design and develop electronics system applications by using appropriate modern tools and techniques in embedded system.
- PSO2:Demonstrate the knowledge of modern tools and techniques of electronics engineering for the development of automation systems.
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Total Experience||Email id||Contact No|
|Mrs. S. S Lavhate||Associate Professor and HOD||M. E.||23 Yrs.||email@example.com||8669138108|
|Mr. S. A. Shaikh||Assistant Professor||M. E.||30Yrs.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9689850728|
|Mr. R. R. Bhambare||Associate Professor||M. E.||23Yrs.||email@example.com||9922921219|
|Mr. D. B. RANE||Assistant Professor||M. E.||16Yrs.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9922921219|
|Mrs. D. A. Doshi||Assistant Professor||M. E.||15 Yrs.||email@example.com||9420796569|
|Mr. P. P. Chitte||Assistant Professor||M. E.||14 Yrs.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9096350101|
|Mr. S. D. Anap||Assistant Professor||M. E.||13 Yrs.||email@example.com||9763956489|
|Mr. S. P. Bangal||Assistant Professor||M. E.||09 Yrs.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9860149860|
|Mr. S. R. Kale||Assistant Professor||M. E.||12 Yrs.||email@example.com||9960546168|
|Sr.No.||Name of the Laboratory||Name of the Lab Incharge|
|1.||Electronic Circuits & Simulation Lab||Mr. D. B. Rane|
|2.||Power Electronics Lab||Mr. S. R. Kale|
|3.||Basic Electronics Lab||Mr. S. P. Bangal|
|4.||Embedded and IoT Lab||Mrs. D. A. Doshi|
|5.||Software Lab 1||Mr. P. P. Chitte|
|6.||Software Lab 2||Mr. S. D. Anap|