ESSENCE OF RESEARCH
Post Graduation division for Mechanical Engineering (Design) at PREC has set up a PhD Research Centre in Mechanical Engineering and its faculty members have published 141+ papers so far.
Post Graduation division for Mechanical Engineering (Design) at the Pravara Rural Engineering College was established in 1994. The department has a record of excellent faculty retention, great infrastructure, and brilliant learning resources such as well equipped and functional laboratories.
Accredited to the NBA in 2003-04, faculty members have published as many as 141+ papers since the genesis of the department. Precisely why the department has set up a PhD Research Centre in Mechanical Engineering.
Moreover, the department has started Bachelor of Vocational (Production Technology & Refrigeration and Air Conditioning; 25 seats each) with two PhD faculty members and another PhD registered faculty member.
To enable prosperity by creating world-class mechanical engineers.
To impart high quality and globally recognized knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Design to enable post graduates to take up challenges of research for nation building.
- To create a dynamic environment where students are at par with latest technologies.
- To promote fruitful and effective industry-department interaction.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To practice mechanical engineering in broad range of industries.
- To pursue higher education, research and development, and other creative and innovative efforts in engineering and technology.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- Graduates will exercise an understanding of ethical and social responsibilities in their professional lives and community service.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Graduate engineer will work in all fields of mechanical engineering viz .design, manufacturing, process, production, maintenance, analysis, quality ,energy, thermal engineering , engines, research and development, service, sales, marketing, etc.
- Graduate Engineering will work in multidisciplinary areas such as software, automation etc.
- Graduate engineer will pursue higher studies and research at national and international level.
|Name of the Faculty||Designation||Total Experience|
|Rajendra Raosaheb Kharde||Professor||35 Years|
|Yashwant Ramchandra Kharde||Professor||27 Years|
|Sanjay Bapusaheb Belkar||Associate Professor||20 Years|
|Milind Shivram Mhaske||Associate Professor||18 Years|
|Manoj Baburao Parjane||Associate Professor||19 Years|
|Pradeep Ramchandra Nale||Assistant Professor||18 Years|
|Shripad Ramchandra Nimbalkar||Assistant Professor||17 Years|
|Laxman Baburao Abhang||Associate Professor||24 Years|
|Deepak Sadashiv Pawar||Assistant Professor||12 Years|
|Pratibha Motilal Tayade||Assistant Professor||11 Years|
|Padmakar Dagadu Kabudake||Assistant Professor||10 Years|
|Rameshwar Lahanu Kadu||Assistant Professor||10 Years|
|Ravindra Ambadas Parkhe||Assistant Professor||9 Years|
|Ajay Dattu Dighe||Assistant Professor||12 Years|
|Vaibhav Vasant Dighe||Assistant Professor||7 Years|
|Milind Bhaskar Gulve||Assistant Professor||6 Years|
|Sailee Vijay Shelke||Assistant Professor||8 Years|
|Snehal Sainath Gholap||Assistant Professor||6 Years|
|Mosin Khalil Shaikh||Assistant Professor||13 Years|
|Ganesh Balasaheb Mhaske||Assistant Professor||7 Years|
|Raman Govind Mhaske||Assistant Professor||8 Years|
|Abhijit Bhaskar Game||Assistant Professor||5 Years|
|Madhuri Sudhakar Navle||Assistant Professor||4 Years|
|Nilesh Arun Mankar||Assistant Professor||7 Years|
|Rajendra Shankar Shinde||Assistant Professor||6 Years|