PRES launches the careers of its students and their lives on a splendid trajectory.
Dr. Warade A.R.
Training & Placement Officer
Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni
Dist: Ahmednagar (MS)-413736, India
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Training & Placement Cell is among the most important divisions of the Institute. The basic function of the cell is to interact with the Corporate World and centrally handles campus placements of Pre-final and Final year students from all departments. PREC has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with more than 30 reputed companies.
Cell has exemplary infrastructure for conducting interviews, special lectures, workshops, group discussions etc. It promotes industry-institute interaction, organizes industrial trainings and gets sponsored projects from the industry.
Advisory committee consisting of Training & Placement Officer with senior professors from various departments co- ordinate related activities. Invitations are sent to various companies for Campus interviews.
- Organizes regular, well-planned industrial visits with special college bus.
- Assists students in GATE examinations.
- Guides students for various competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, MPSC, Army, Navy, Air Force for Engineering and Administrative cadre.
College alumni are working successfully in India and Abroad in the prestigious companies such as Microsoft, Tata Group, Toyo Engineering, IBM, Reliance Group, N.PC.L.lndia, Army, Navy, DRDO, Air Force, Gammon lndia, SKF Bearings, Satyam Computers, Siemens, Atlas Copco, TCS, and Patni Computers to name a few.
TPC Rules and Regulations
Students have to:
- Provide data in the prescribed format issued by the placement cell within given time frame. Failure to do so will exclude the student from the placement process till further notice. Incomplete forms will be rejected and considered as non-submission of data.
- Carry all their testimonials and necessary documents (e.g. mark sheets of X, XII and all semesters, leaving certificates, recent passport size photos, curriculum vitae, etc.) at the time of placement.
- Prepare in advance for the selection process (e.g. technical test, aptitude test, MCQ, subjective test, GD & PI etc.)
- Understand the company norms (job profile, salary, bond, increment, probation period etc.) for the purpose of placement.
- Choose which company interview to appear for because companies do not visit the campus in any fixed order. After getting recruited by one company, student will not be allowed to appear for other company’s selection process, regardless of whether he/she is willing to join the company in which he/she has already been selected.
- If caught violating the process of placement, their registration will be cancelled with immediate effect and they will not be considered for upcoming campus interviews.
- Mobile phone is strictly prohibited during entire selection process.
- They have to submit a copy of the offer letter to the placement office.
- Final authority will be only and only with placement cell with regard to selection process.
- ON CAMPUS placement means placement conducted within the campus.
- JOINT CAMPUS placement means placement conducted in any other college.
- OFF CAMPUS placement means placement in which college is not involved directly.
Achievements of Placement Cell
- Conducted two Bhartimela consecutively wherein 700+ students were recruited in various reputed industries.
- Conducted 3 Industry Institute Interaction meets till date in which around 60-70 HR Directors/VPs/Managers participated and exchanged views to improve the Industry-Academia partnerships.
- 30+ Companies conduct recruitment drives each year.
- Pravara has placed more than 500+ students across India in last 5 years.
Following are the questions designed to ease out the questions that often students have in their minds.
- SSC – 60%
- HSC – 60%
- Diploma – 60%
- Engineering aggregate marks – 60%
- Can/cannot have live KTs
- Can/cannot have Dead KTs
- Can/cannot have Gap during Engineering/Gap during education
- Companies will have all the above or some as the eligibility criteria.
- Pre-placement Talk
- Aptitude Test/Technical Test (Online/Pen and Paper)
- Group Discussion.
- Technical/HR Interview.
- MR (Management Round) Interview.
Hearty Congratulations to
(BE Instrumentation & Control 2020 batch)
for being selected in Accuon Project Ltd.,Pune.
Placement Update of your students trained in Embedded Sys at VECTOR, HYD/ BLR/ CHEN!!
Hearty Congratulations!! to
- Mr.Raut Vishnu
- Mr.Shendge Rahu
From Instrumentation & Control Engineering Batch 2019-20 got selected in Orgate Automation Pvt.Ltd.Pune
Hearty Congratulations!! to
- Mr.Gund Gokul
- Mr.Paraj Shirsath
- Mr.Om Khupse
- Mr.Shardul Khapke
From Instrumentation & Control Engineering Batch 2019-20 got selected in Pretech Automation Pvt.Ltd.Pune as "Assistant Engineer-Projects" with package of 2.0 LPA
Mr.Gautam Balasaheb Bhonde 2019-20 batch Electronics Engineering for Selection in Ever Electronics Private Limited Koregaon Bhima
- Mr. Deshmukh Vaibhav Devidas
- Mr.Ahirrao Jayesh Dilip
- Mr.Gawali kiran babasaheb
2019-20 Batch Chemical Engineering for Selection in Gujarat Ambuja Exports Ltd Chalisgaon with 1.68 LPA
- Mr.Sagar Andhale
- Mr.Pradyumany Ghorpade
- Mr.Yogesh Gorde
- Mr.Nikhil Malunjkar
- Mr.Ajinkya Deshmukh
- Mr.Rushikesh Wakchaure
from Mechanical Engineering Department (19-20 Batch) For selection in Flash Viven Machining Technologies, Chakan Pune with LPA 2.0LPA
Mr. Omkar Upadhye, B.E. Electronics,
Mr. Gaurav karande, Mr. Saniraj Mhaske, Mr.Akshay Gavhane from BE Chemical placed in LUPIN PHARMA Bhoisar Tarapur with 3.6LPA
Mr. Mahesh Shelke, B.E. Computer, Batch 2019-20, Miss. Disha Jadhav , B.E. Computer, Batch 2019-20, Miss. Tejashree Sable , B.E. Computer, Batch 2019-20, Miss. Pratima Kharde , B.E. Computer, Batch 2019-20, Miss. shital Dahiwal , B.E. I.T., Batch 2019-20, Mr. Yogendra Mandhare , B.E. I.T., Batch 2019-20, Mr. Rahul Amte , B.E. Mechanical, Batch 2019-20, Mr. Sagar Gopale , B.E. Mechanical, Batch 2019-20, for being Placed in Infosys.
Campus DriveVirtuoso Projects and Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020
Time: 9:00am To 05:00pm
Venue: Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni
Pool Campus DriveFix Solutions Nashik
Date: Monday 13, January 2020
Time: 09:00 Onwards
Recruitment DriveElctronet Equipments Pvt. Ltd, Pune
Date: 5th January, 2019
Organized by Training and Placement Cell, P.R.E.C. Loni
Date: 23rd December 2019
- Placement Assistance
- Industrial Visits
- Soft Skills Development Programme
- Expert Lectures/Workshops
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp
- Competitive Exam Cell
- Industry -Institute Interaction
- Sponsored Projects in the industry
- Training in the industry
- Value Added Courses