Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)-Pravara Aviation Institute, Ojhar, Nashik, was set up through an MoU as part of HAL’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Pravara Rural Education Society’s (PRES’) urge to spread quality education in aviation.
Only aviation school in India that operates in collaboration with HAL, Nashik.
Approved by DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. Of India. Affiliated to University of Mumbai.
200+ placed in past 5 years
21 placed in 2018-19 including:
- Akshay Dharam: Indigo Airlines, Aircraft Technician
- Rohit Arote: Indigo Airlines, Aircraft Technician
- Shankar Gavas: Go Airlines, Aircraft Technician.
- Mahima Jajoriya: Jet Airways, Aircraft Technician
- Sanvadika Walke: Spice Jet, Aircraft Technician
- Singapore Airlines, Singapore.
- Qatar Airways, U.A.E.
- Air India.
- Jet Airways.
- Indigo Airlines.
- Vistara Airlines, Hyderabad.
- Go Airlines.
- Spice Jet, Chennai.
- HAL Airport, Nashik.
- GMR, Hyderabad.
- TATA Advance, Hyderabad
- Go Airlines
- Air India
- Indamer Aviation
- Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited (TAAL)
80 eBooks: Mechanical – 45, Avionics – 35.
eLibrary with Boeing and Airbus Manuals.
Labs and workshops offer unmatched exposure for on-the-job training.
8 Labs - Mechancial, Electrical, Instrument, Radio Workshop, Airframe Shop, Engine shop Battery Charging Room.
Equipment - 2 x Cessna 152 Aircraft, 1 x MiG 21 BIS Aircraft.
Gp. Capt. S.K. Khan
Director/Group Captain, Air Force Station, Ojhar, 2017.
“The Infrastructure available with the institute is good due to support of HAL and [the institute gets good results] in DGCA exam.”