STRONG FOUNDATION, GLORIOUS FLIGHTS
AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- For AME the total course is divided in to Six (06) semesters.
- For 01st & 02nd semester the syllabus for Mechanical & Avionics remains same. Whereas from 03rd semester the syllabus for both the streams will be different.
- For AME all six semester will be conducted in the institute which includes Theoretical and Practical training and major of the practicals will be taken care of by HAL, Nashik and various reputed Airlines/MRO'S.
- Total syllabus for AME is approved by the DGCA & accordingly the Maintenance Training Organization Exposition (MTOE) is prepared by the Institute for both the stream.
- The DGCA conduct modular exam as per the CAR 66 to harmonize with the EASA 66. Total 17 modules have been introduced by the DGCA which has been started from March, 2017 onwards. One has to appear maximum 4 modules of the same sub-group. The entire exam process is online and the fee structure for each module is Rs. 2,500/-. The passing mark for the same is 75%. The institute prepares the students by taking a similar type of modular exam in the institute itself, which built up a confident among the students. All modular exams have to be cleared by the student within a period of maximum 05 years.
Syllabus For Modular Examination
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electronic Fundamental
- Digital Technique Electronic Instruments System
- Material and Hardware
- Maintenance Practices
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Human Factors
- Aviation Legislation
- Turbine Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Piston Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Aircraft Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Gas Turbine Engine
- Piston Engine
For B. Sc. Aeronautics the syllabus for both the streams is prepared by the University of Mumbai.
For 01st & 02nd semester the syllabus remains same, whereas from the 3rd semester onwards the syllabus keeps changing.
Internal Assessment and up-to 04th semester the Institute conducts the examination, whereas for 05th & 06th semester the Exam is conducted by the University of Mumbai and the marksheet along with the degree certificate is awarded by the University of Mumbai.
Note : The syllabus for AME & B.Sc. Aeronautics course are prepared keeping in view the entry level eligibility (10+2 Science) of students.
The Syllabus For B.Sc Aeronautics Is As Follows
Name Of Subject
- Civil Aviation Legislation To Cover & Human Factors.
- General Engineering To Cover Hardware, Physics & Maths.
- Maintenance Practices & Hardware
- Electrical & Electronic Fundamentals.
- Engineering Drawing
- Communication Skill
- Basics of Aircraft Electricity & Basic Electronics
- Basic Digital Techniques & Basic Aircraft Instruments
- Workshop Technology, Corrosion NDT.
- A/C Structure & Systems. Paper I: Theory Of Flight Ice & Rain, Hydraulics, Pneumatics.
- Environmental Studies
- Aircraft Structure And Systems: Theory Of Flight Landing Gear
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Digital Electronics
- Aircraft Radio Communication
- Aircraft Instrument System
- Theory Of Flight Oxygen System, Fire Protection System.
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Fuel System And Engine Ignition System.
- Aircraft Electricity Snag Analysis & Rectification, Instrument Snag Analysis & Rectification.
- Digital Electronics Snag Analysis & Rectification, Radio Navigation Snag Analysis & Rectification
- Ground Handling And Documentation
- Aircraft Engine (Piston /jet)
- Aircraft Structure System And Aircraft Pressurization And Air Conditioning.
- Aircraft Structure And Systems Snag Analysis & Rectification
- Aircraft Engine And Engine Fuel Systems- Repair And Maintenance. Ground Handling And Documentation