Gateway to Prosperity
Enter a world where students are nurtured into global citizens with local roots . . .
Admission forms are available at the Institute and on its website. The students shall fill the application and submit the form along with the requisite fee in the form of Demand Draft/Cash for prospectus and application form. Duly filled form along with Admission fee and the following documents has to be submitted to the institute.
- Application form fee.
- 10 passport size photographs and 10 stamp size photographs.
- Two sets of attested photo copies of SSC, 10+2 mark sheets/ Diploma mark sheets, as applicable.
- Passing certificate of SSC,10+2, Diploma as applicable.
- Affidavit duly executed and notarized.
- Transfer certificate (School Leaving Certificate).
- Board Verification Certificate of 10th/ 12th/ Diploma.
- Admission form will not be accepted without the documents and the requisite form fee.
- Admission fee.
- Admission confirmation will be sent to the candidate by post/e-mail/by hand, if the candidate or his representative personally visits HPAI.
- On receiving admission confirmation student shall pay the First Semester Tuition Fee and Development Fund as mentioned in the prospectus.
In case admission is not granted the fee will be refunded after deducting processing charges.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & B.Sc. Aeronautics
10+2 Science (PCM)/Equivalent pass with aggregate of 50 % marks.
Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Aeronautical.
B. Sc. Aeronautics Course
10+2 Science (PCM & English / Equivalent pass with aggregate of 50% marks)
Three years Diploma in any branch of Engineering, with aggregate of 50% marks. Diploma (10+3) awarded by MSBTE or equivalent by any other Government body in following branches of engineering :
- Information Technology
- Industrial Electronics
- Radio Engineering and Telecommunication
Scholorship & Awards
Admission forms are available at the Institute and website. The students shall fill the application and submit the form along with the required DDs/cash for prospectus and application form fee, admission fee, and the following documents.
- Full scholarship for State Toppers.
- Scholarship to the Yearly Topper of section "A and B" examination of AMAeSI.
- 10% rebate in tuition fee for boys who have scored 80% aggregate marks in 10th as well as 12th standard.
- 10% rebate in tuition fee for girls students as per Institute policy.
- Chaitanya Kaushal Award for the AMAeSI student who clears the maximum subjects in one year.(June & December exams considered together).
- For the purpose of awards/scholarship , June & December exams will be considered together.