Complete Campus, Comprehensive Approach
- WiFi Campus
- Facilitation Center for Admissions
- Educational Loan Assistance from Nationalized Banks for poor and needy students
- Excellent Medical facilities at the neighbouring Pravara Medical Hospital, Loni
- Earn and Learn Scheme
- Fully Automated
- 9832 books
- 1500 Reference Books
- eLibrary facility
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- National and International Periodicals
- Koha Library Software
- Institutional Membership of Bentham Science Publishers
- 24-hour Reading Room
- Book Bank for all
- Free Book Bank for SC/ST students
- 14 Labs as per norms of AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India
- Sophisticated Instrument Lab
- Machine Room
- Select Equipment:
- Spray Dryer
- Dissolution Test Apparatus
- 24 Hours round the clock security is provided to hostel.
- Residential rectors are available for hostel to maintain discipline & to attend any emergency in the hostel.
- To provide cool and pure drinking water coolers & RO purifier have been installed in hostel.
- Solar water heating System: To provide hot water for bath solar water heater system is installed in the hostel.
- TV hall with TV in available in hostel.
- Medical facility is available for inmates of hostel.
- Generator back up is available in case of power failure from electricity board.
- Sanitary Napkin Vending machine have been installed in hostel.
College students have always been known to thrive on snacks such as vada pavs and samosas. But with growing awareness about health consciousness, students are now carrying healthy home-cooked meals to colleges in a bid to avoid the oily foods.
Auditorium is fully equipped with I.T equipment like laptops and wireless internet facility and multimedia projector.
Physical education department of pravara has created curriculum that lays stress on importance of health and hygiene. It develop knowledge skill and attitude to enable student and faculty to maintain this enthusiasm throughout their course tenure and carry the same to a lifetime activity. Pravara has invested huge amount of funds developing separate indoor stadium in the campus.
Earn & Learn Scheme
University of Pune sanctioned a grant for Earn & Learn scheme to our college total 17 students have been benefited from this scheme. The remuneration of 30 rs per hour is provided to the participants. Students of backward class also benefitted with the scheme.
For convenience of students and staff, extension counter of Pravara Sahakari Bank is provided on campus.