Gateway to Prosperity
Enter a world where students are nurtured into global citizens with local roots . . .
Rules of Admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
For the academic year 2020-2021, competent authority shall conduct total four (IV) rounds of centralized admission.
Major Steps in the CET and Admission through CAP are summarized below:
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralized Admission Process.
- Confirmation of Online Application Form and Document verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate in person.
- Display or Publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of available Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Rounds I, II and III.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions before CAP Round I. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I, II and III.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round I, II and III indicating allotted institute and Course.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP Round I, II and III, by the Candidate at Reporting Centre. Conduct of CAP Round – IV- The seats available for this round shall be published on the website. The Candidates are allowed to fill in or edit the already filled online option form.
The seats to be allotted during the course of this round shall be subject to following conditions:
- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in any of the previous rounds or those who have taken and cancelled their admission in the earlier rounds or rejected seat and those who have Freeze the admission in earlier rounds but are desirous of Floating and Sliding in this final round are eligible to participate in this round.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP round IV, by the Candidate at Reporting Centre.
- Reporting and confirmation of admission of the candidate to the Institute as per final allotment through the CAP Round.
12th Science with PCB/PCM.
- HSC Mark sheet
- SSC Mark sheet
- School leaving/ College leaving certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy layer for NT2, NT3 & OBC candidates
- All documents in 2 Sets(Attested Xerox copy)
- Photo 4 No’s
- Physical Fitness certificate
MSBTE Director- Dr. Vinod Mohitkar
Secretary-Dr. V. R. Jadhav
AICTE, New Delhi.
PCI New Delhi.
The course is designed by MSBTE Mumbai and is a full time two years course with theory and practical’s.
- After completion of course, one can open his/her wholesale or retail medical shop.
- He/ She can work as registered pharmacist in Govt. and private hospitals
- He/ She can work in production, Research and Development, Quality assurance and quality control dept. in industry. Recently pharmacovigilance, medical writing, pharmacogenomics, bioinformatics, clinical trials are some new attractive fields.
Anyone who has passed HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths is eligible to take admission.
All types of scholarships from Social welfare Dept., Tribal Dept., EBC, Minority etc. are available. Special scholarship for meritorious students is given by the college.
Excellent hostel and mess facility with 24 hrs. Generator back up, reading room, gymkhana and sports facility for both Boys and Girls is available in the campus.