Pravara Kanya Vidya Mandir and Junior College was established in 1969 with just 5 teachers and 100 girl students. At a time when people regarded women’s education unnecessary, Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil successfully operated a residential girl’s school! In 2018-19, 77 of our teachers educate 2660 students from 1st to 12th standard.
Awards & Recognitions
- ISO 9001:2018 Since 2009
- Certificate Of Appreciation | Saksham National Competition, 2017 | Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas & PCRA
- NABET Accreditation 2018
- Adarsh Shala Puraskar, First, 2006 | Ahmednagar Zilla Parishad
- 13,273 Books
- 82 eBooks
- Silent Reading Hall
- 10 Labs
- Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Computer & Electronics
- 3 Hostel Buildings
- 600 Capacity
- 24/7 Security and CCTV Supervision
- Matrons and Rectors for Discipline and Security
- Excellent Hygiene
- RO Filtered, Hot and Cold Drinking Water
- Water Heater for Winter
- Gymnasium, Playground, and Indoor Stadium
- Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash
- Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey
- Yoga, Aerobics, Meditation
- Karate, Taekwondo
- Swimming, Cycling
Indoor Stadium for Annual Function.
Mr. Larce-olof Lindgren
“Impressive performance and results... ” (2005)
Mrs. Shital Mahajan
Limca Book of World Record Holder in ParaJumping
“I liked the school very much. Very nice management. Schoolgirls have a lot of discipline. The campus of the school is a very pleasant environment. I sincerely believe that the school girls will soon be able to name the country in new areas of the world with the help of all the high school teachers and good teachers. All the girls in the school wish for the next job and if you need some help from me, then do not hesitate to contact me.” (2008)
Vice Chancellor , Yeshwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.
“Pravara Kanya Vidya Mandir has completed 25 years of its successful educational activities. I wish the Vidya Mandir every success in its education endeavour.” (1994).
Hon. S.B. Chavan
Union Home Minister.
“Gandhiji had emphasised the importance of rural education with its added thrust on women’s education for a rejuvenated India. By working for that goal the Pravara society is truly contributing its mite for the nations progress & prosperity. I wish the Pravara Kanya Vidya Mandir the very best and the function all success.” (1994).