HIGHER PLUS VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Arts, Commerce, Science & Computer Science College, Ashvi Kd. commenced its journey in 2001 with 12 teachers and 156 students and has flourished into an institution with 30 teachers and 677 students in 2018-19.
Located on 2.5 lush green acres on the banks of Pravara River in Sangamner Taluka in an otherwise hilly region, the institute is a permanent non-grant college with 50% girl students.
Computers, LCD projectors, and laptops make urban standard infrastructure available in a rural setting for superior education. Moreover, roomy and well-endowed library, laboratories, and classrooms make learning a pleasurable experience. Vocational courses in the college promote employability and are highly sought after.
Right since its inception, the college has operated the Earn and Learn Scheme for the benefit of economically weak students, who are assigned duties in laboratories, libraries, garden office, and security. The institute also runs a Poor Boy’s Fund and has one unit of NSS for achieving the lofty ideal of national integration.
- Expansive Classrooms
- Teaching Aids: LCD Projectors, Computers, and Laptop
- Seminar Hall
- Staff Room
- Students’ Common Room
- Ladies Common Room
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Sanitary Block
- Examination Block
- Administrative Block
To enable prosperity and holistic personality development by making available avenues of higher education to rural and financially weak students.
To impart moral values and the spirit of fair competition for developing academically sound and socially responsible students.
- To achieve academic excellence in higher education.
- To bring higher educational opportunities within the reach of girls and the under privileged section of society.
- To inculcate value based education to empower the youth for development of the nation.
- To develop the overall personality of students by providing ample exposure in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To develop organic connections between educational institution and society for socio-economic and cultural transformation.
- Teacher’s Day, Annual Gathering, Welcome and Send-off Functions
- Explores hidden talent in students
- Socio-cultural setting to academic activities