|Dr. Vidya Pandurang Waje||Chairman|
|Mr. Appasaheb karbhari Dighe||Member|
|Mr.Bansi Balu Tambe||Member|
|Dr. Gajanan Madhavrao Mandhare||Member|
|Mrs. Mandakini Balasaheb Bothe||Member|
|Mr. Sachin Macchindra Bhosale||Member|
|Mr. Raju Baliram Morey||Member|
|Mrs.Nisha Balasaheb Kharat||Member|
|Smt. Nayana Macchindra Autade||Member|
|Mr. Sanjay Rakhmaji Nannar||Co-ordinator|
The prime agenda of NAAC is to Assess and Accredit Institutions of higher learning with an objective of helping them to work continuously to improve the quality of education. To built and ensure a quality culture at institutional level Pravara Rural college of Education has established an Internal Quality assurance cell (IQAC) in the academic year 2011-12 with the appropriate structure and process and with enough flexibility to meet the diverse needs of stakeholders under the chairmanship of Prin. Dr. Vidya Waje having 10 members in the cell.
The IQAC helps Institution in the following way:
- To development and Application of quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities.
- To create learner-centric environment for quality education.
- To arrange feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholder on quality related processes.
- To organize seminars, workshops on quality related themes.
- To develop Quality culture.
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
Institution is submitting a self-revised progress report annually to the NAAC since 2013-14, detailing the tangible results achieved in key areas which are specifically identified by the IQAC in the beginning of the academic year by devising perspective plans.