Pravara Science Academy was established on 1 December, 2018 with the purpose of preparing 11th and 12th standard Science students for the Entrance Examinations of various Professional Streams such as Engineering, Technology, Medical, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Architecture, and the National Defence Academy.
In today’s age of intense competition, students of 13 Junior Science Colleges under the Pravara Rural Education Society (PRES) get a head start through vigorous preparations at the Pravara Science Academy. In less than a year, our 6 fulltime and few visiting faculty have moved from teaching 436 11th and 12th standard students to 876 students from 8th to 12th.
Currently, the Academy is conducting preparatory classes for MHT-CET, IIT-JEE, and NEET examinations at various campuses through dedicated expert faculty. A total 439 students were engaged for various modules in 2018-19, and, 106 students have already enrolled for academic year 2019-20.
To instil the importance of entrance exams in young minds, we will introduce an IIT Foundation Course for 8th standard students of 6 English medium schools from 2019-20. For the same purpose, a Screening Test was organized under “Pravara Talent Search Examination PTSE,’’ which was attended by 1266 out of 1855 students of 8th, 9th and 10th standards from 6 English medium schools.
- Dedicated team of Experienced and Expert Teachers
- Entrance Exam oriented teaching from Day 1
- Study material with maximum MCQs
- Lecture-wise teaching plan for each chapter of every subject
- Supervised self study and doubt clearing sessions
- Biweekly chapter wise tests and discussions based on CET/ NEET /JEE pattern
- Individual counselling for fast improvement in each subject
- Career guidance Seminars
- Library with Reference books for CET/NEET/JEE
- Online Mock tests for CET and JEE
To enable prosperity by nurturing students of Pravara towards excellence in Entrance Examinations for admissions in Professional Educational Streams.
To support the Science students of 11th and 12th in their preparation for various Entrance Examinations conducted for admissions to Professional Education Streams such as Engineering, Technology, Medical, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Architecture, and the National Defence Academy.