LOCAL TO GLOBAL
Pravara Girls English Medium School & Junior College was established in 1975 as the first residential school for girls. It brought to life Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil’s vision for educating girls in English because education can build a nation only when girls are literate.
Tight security is maintained on the 27-acre campus with 24-hour guards and CCTV surveillance. Campus also houses other institutes as well as the Hostel, Staff Quarters, Mess, Playground, Indoor Stadium, and Gymnasium.
Science Centre and Laboratories quench the students’ thirst for practical knowledge, creativity, and innovation, while Digital Classrooms incorporate modern teaching-learning aids for better understanding. Staff maintains strict supervision over the physical and emotional well being of students.
For holistic pupil development, the campus is loaded with excellent sports amenities and we encourage students to participate actively in co-curricular activities. The result: our students are the winners of numerous competitions and our alumni are doing great in various spheres of life.
- Registration number: EMD/2/841/75
- Establishment date: 17.11.75
- S.S.C Index Number: 12.09.049
- H.S.C Index Number: 12.09.004
- UDIAS Number Secondary: 27261003908
- UDIAS Number Primary: 27261003917.
To enable prosperity through genuine women empowerment by providing outstanding quality education in English to girls from Rural Maharashtra.
- To provide a safe, peaceful and stimulating environment for learning.
- To inculcate universal values.
- To develop sporting, cultural and social skills.
- To attain skills for thriving in changing times.
- To acquire traits of curiosity, respect, self-discipline, punctuality, reflection, and independence.
- To respect the environment.
- To help students attain their full potential.
- To provide first class education to girls from rural areas.
- To provide the highest quality of learning in accordance with the varying needs of the student.
- To enable the students to face the challenges of life.
- To develop scenic environment.
- To make students sincere and humanitarian for promoting global peace and harmony.
- To recognize and help students understand their rights and responsibilities.
Student Co-curricular Achievements
Reopening of School After Covid Outbreak
This is to inform you that Pravara Girls English Medium School has reopened for the students of Class IX TO XII from 10/12/2020.