Rules and Regulations
For seamless working and disciplined behaviour on the campus.
Code Of Conduct For Student
- Every student MUST carry Student’s Handbook to the School on all days.
- Every day the students must reach the school at least five minutes before scheduled assembly time.
- The students must be in neat and tidy School uniform and polished shoes.
- No leave will be granted during examination under any circumstances.
- No student will leave the campus without permission of Principal.
- Students are prohibited to bring snacks other than proper Tiffin in class.
- Students should be punctual and regular in attending classes, tutorials and preps.
- Any damage done to School property should be brought to the notice of the Class Teacher, Housemasters, Principal. The offenders will pay the fine and replace the damaged items.
- Books other than text books, reference books or library books and magazines, brought to the School without permission are liable to be confiscated.
- Lending or borrowing money and other articles is not permitted.
- Students are not expected to carry or keep cash exceeding Rs. 25 with them.
- Ornaments, wrist watch, electronic equipment and costly items including mobiles are not permitted in the School campus or hostel.
House Allocation Policy
- Students are positioned Roll Number wise in one of the house- Ruby,Pearl,Beryl,Diamond.
- All students are positioned in one of the four houses -Ruby, Beryl , Pearl and Diamond.
- Under Captains and Vice Captains and members of teaching staff are attached to take interest in their houses regarding studies, sports and inter-house competitions etc…
- House-In charges supervises all the House activities
Policy On Bullying
We want our school to be totally free of bullying by all students and we want to enforce a tension free atmosphere in the school.
A Student indulging in ragging can be:
- Rusticated from the school.
- Banned from the mess/hostel.
- Debarred from examination.
- Denied scholarship.
- Denied admissions to any institution
Rules For Boarders
- Students should attend the prep regularly.
- Students are prohibited to make noise in hostel.
- Students shall obey matrons and rectors.
- Students are not allowed to carry cell phones in hostel.
- Students are allowed to call their parents only on the phone chance
- Students must be advised to use only civilized language. Using of foul language will be penalized.
- Students are not supposed to use electric iron, heaters and other risky electronic equipments in the hostel.
Rules For Parents
- Parents should see the record of Home work and remarks given by the teachers.
- Parents are not allowed to visit school for celebrating birthday of their ward.
- Parents/visitors are not allowed to sleep or rest in the dormitories.
- All the Parents should attend the meetings on the Result day.
- Parents are allowed to visit their child only on visitor’s day given in the school calendar.
- On visitor’s day, parents should report at the security office on arrival and departure.
- Parents are allowed to call their child only on the day of phone chance.
- Parents are requested not to phone their wards after 10:00 PM.
- ll parents are requested to co-operate with the school in maintaining proper educational environment.
- Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers in the class room.
- Fire Extinguisher are fixed at all the necessary places.
- Different exit for students of different classes.
- A ramp for disabled children to enter the school.
- Infirmary, highly experienced Doctor and professionally trained Nurse are available on the clock.
- The School maintain 10 bedded infirmary.
- A qualified and experienced doctor visits in the school campus and looks after the health care of the children.
- The doctor is assisted by a trained nurse and an attendant.