A well begin is half done. Launch your child's academic journey in the right direction.
Pravara Central Public School, Pravaranagar, has NCERT syllabus from std I to std XII and follows book prescribed by them. We believe that love for education should be developed for children in their initial years and conditions should be created for them to pursue a positive approach in life.
New methods of teaching are being implemented where by projects and activities help the students in understanding the curriculum. Learning by doing is encouraged.
Pravara Central Public School, Pravaranagar is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), recognized by the Department of Education, Government of NCERT Delhi.
As per the requirement of CBSE we are having NCERT syllabus in the Secondary and Higher Secondary sections.
Only Science Stream for grade XI & XII with following subjects
- Informatics Practices
The School starts with the morning assembly beginning at 8.15 am.It follows a timetable of 8 periods of 40 min duration with a tea break from 11 to 11.30 am.
The first period starts at 8.30 a.m. and gets over at 2.15.p.m.There are remedial classes from 2.45 to 3.30 pm.
|06:15 a.m. - 06:30 a.m.||PT|
|06:30 a.m. - 07:00 a.m.||Bath|
|07:05 a.m. - 07:45 a.m.||Prep I|
|07:45 a.m. - 08:10 a.m.||Breakfast|
|08:15 a.m. - 02:15 p.m.||School Timing|
|02:15 p.m. - 02:45 p.m.||Lunch|
|02:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Remedial|
|03:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.||Snacks, Tea & Games|
|05:30 p.m. - 06:20 p.m.||Change & shower|
|06:20 p.m. – 06.30 p.m.||Inspection|
|06:30 p.m. – 07.10 p.m.||Prep II|
|07:10 p.m. - 07:40 p.m.||Dinner|
|07:30 p.m. - 08:20 p.m.||Prep III|
|08:30 p.m. - 09:30 p.m.||TV Show|
|09:45 p.m.||Lights out|
Pravara Central Public School follows learning by doing. Projects and activities are therefore planned in such a way that students learn by using different life skills. Indoor and outdoor activities are encouraged for personality development of the child. Students participate in elocution, debate etc. at different levels.Street plays, Rallies Village Skits are our forte..
Co-Curricular Programme taken
- Debate Competition.
- Elocution Competition
- Street Plays
- Village Skits
- It develops intellectual autonomy in young adolescents to interact in Heterogeneous groups to support the learning of self and others in the same group.
Student centered learning
- It facilitates students engaging during class, by designing hands on activities that help students construct their own meaning of the new concept taught in class. Here students socially interact with their teachers and peers through discussions.
Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation
- To meet five basic needs – survival, belonging, power, freedom and fun.
- Interactive classrooms are provided for digital learning of the syllabus.
- Activity based studies according to CBSE norms.
- Use of IT technology for effective teaching and learning.
2021 AISSE (STD X) Board Result
- Mast. Atharva Yogesh Chaudhary - 96.40%
- Mast. Somesh Pradeep Huljute -93.60%
- Miss. Parinita Kushal Khabiya- 93.40%/li>
2021 AISSCE (STD XII) Board Exam Result
- Miss. Pratyancha Amol Hase-90.20%
- Miss. Sakshi Uttam Mulay.-89.60%
- Mast. Jai Raju Chavan- 89.40%
Interschool Elocution Competition was held on 16 Aug 2019: Miss. Parineeta Kushal Khabiya Won Second Position
Interschool SetSpeech Competition was held on 14th September 2019. Mast. Abhijeet Kadu bagged Second Position.
Results of MTS Exam 2020-21:
- Mast. Atharva Yogesh Chaudhary - Secured 2nd Rank at District Level-Class IX
- Mast. Somesh Pradeep Huljute - Secured Taluka Level Prize -Class IX
- Mast. Sarthak Macchindra Nimse - Got Special Prize-Class VIII
Olympiad Exam 2020-21: International General Knowledge Olympiad Miss. Aastha Sunil Aher Secured Zonal Rank 7th and Received Gift Certificate with Gold Medal.
National Level PCRA Competition By Petrol and Gas Ministry of India Oct 2017
Ms. Sakshi Shirsath
Top 20th Rank out of 20000 Participants in Poster making.
Maths, Science Exhibition in 21st Dec 2017
Mast. Atharva Mhaske 2nd Position at Taluka Level and Selected for District Level in Science
Miss. Gayatri Ghule 2nd Position at Taluka Level and Selected for District Level in Maths.
CBSE Cluster 2017-18
Participated in Table Tennis Event Under 17 and 19 at Bengaluru 20 Sept. 2017.
Mast. Rahul Kushekar Secured 2nd Position
Team is also selected for National Championship held at Gaziabad, Modi School.