First Lessons, Best Lessons
Central syllabus for preparing students for national level competition.
- Pravara Central Public School, Pravaranagar does not rank its students. However, an average ranking on the basis of percentiles is often done to facilitate school admission procedures.
- Admissions begin from the 01 January for the next academic year. Capacity of every section is a maximum of 40 students.
- In the secondary section admission is given on the basis of vacancy in the class. Admissions are basically sought in the KG and primary sections.
- For Std XI students from other boards may also apply.
Admission Eligibility Rules
The students are admitted according to government rules:
- LKG on completion of 4 yrs.
- Grade I on completion of 6 yrs.
- Grade V on completion of 10 yrs.
- Grade IX on completion of 14 yrs.
- Grade XI on completion of 16 yrs.
- Photocopy of progress report.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- UDISE no. of previous school attended.
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
CLASSWISE STRENGTH - 2021 -22
|Sr.No||Class||Total Number of Sections||Total Per Class Intake||Strength|
FEE STRUCTURE 2022-2023 (Only School Fee Strcture)
|Sr.No||Particular||LKG To UKG||I TO IV||V TO VII||VIII TO X||XI TO XII|
|For day scholar|
- Security Deposit - Rs. 5000/- Only for New Admission
- Admision Fee :- Rs. 1000/- Only for New Admission
- Prospects Fee :- Rs. 250/-