Rules and Regulations
For seamless working and disciplined behaviour on the campus.
RULES AND REGULATION FOR BOARDERS
- No border will leave the school campus without the prior permission of the Housemaster, Principal or Director
- Students should not put cash of more than 25 rupees with them. However, children studying in Class (and above may keep up to Rs100/-.Sudents are allowed to keep extra cash in the school bank.
- Whenever parents of borders come to the school, they must meet the Housemaster. If need to they are welcome to meet the Director.
- Parents of borders are requested are requested not to phone their wards after 10 p.m or when they are scheduled to be in classrooms.
- Parents are allowed to visit their children only on last Sunday of every month.
- Playing inside the dormitory is not permitted.
- Students should be punctual and regular in attending classes, tutorials and preps.
- Students are not allowed to bring eatables to house and organized parties.
- Borrowing each other’s shoes, clothes or any other items is not permitted.
- While taking students home, if parents are not able to escort them, they should send authorization letter along with the accompanying person.
- On visitors day parents should be report at the security’s office on arrival and departure.
ANTI RAGGING POLICY
- Expelled from the intuitions;
- Banned from the mess/hostel;
- Denied scholarship;
- Debarred from examination;
- Denied admissions to any institution
- Prosecuted for criminal action;
- Prosecuted by police on the basis of FIR filed by institution.
- Fire Extinguisher are fixed at all the necessary places.
- Different exit for students of different classes.
- A ramp for disabled children to enter the school.
- Infirmary, highly experienced Doctor and professionally trained Nurse are available on the clock.