Complete Campus, Comprehensive Approach
- INTERACTIVE CLASSROOMS - Interactive classrooms are provided for digital learning of the syllabus.
- LANGUAGE LAB - The classrooms are empowered with Wordsworth interactive IT equipments.
- IT LAB - WI-FI facilities for Senior Classes.
- LABS - Physics, Biology & Chemisty Full-fledged well maintained most modern science labs based on the three pillars of ‘Imagination, ‘Investigation & Interaction.
- A spacious playground with various courts made available.
- A Indoor Stadium for Annual Function.
- Large Swimming Pool for students.
- Campus is under CCTV surveillance.
- Pollution free lush green campus.
- Mineral water plant for safe drinking.
- Extensive facilities for outdoor and indoor sports facilities.
The school has made arrangements for providing hostel facility to the students in the school campus itself. The students who are admitted become members of the hostel for the complete academic year ending on the 30st April.
Full-fledged well maintained most modern science labs based on the three pillars of Imagination, Investigation & Interaction.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- IT Lab
- Composite Lab
- Maths Lab
The school has a well-stocked library with all types of reference books and books for general reading. Reading room facility gives the students the right atmosphere. Pupils can borrow books from the library or they may read in the reading room and return the same after the library period.
Audio Visual Theatre
Three Dimensional animations of all lessons help the children to learn the subjects well and systematically with visuals.
A very creative and inspiring teacher leads the students in gaining award at different levels.
A standard swimming pool caters to the need of students of the primary as well as the main school. The school swimming team has had creditable performance at the district level. Professionally trained instructors help the students to take participate in competitions at various levels.
The students in the hostel are housed in spacious dormitories along with well-structured pastoral care. The junior students have matrons who look after all the needs of the children, under the guidance and supervision of the house mistresses. The senior students have wardens and house masters. House Prefects, look after the general discipline. They have special areas where they can study, in their free time.
Monthly meetings are held, in which student representatives are present along with House Masters. Hostel Co-coordinator, and Principal. House Prefects thus learn to shoulder responsibilities and arrive at balanced decisions.
“Sports do not build character they reveal it” -Heywood Broun, American Journalist
Cricket, hockey and seasonal sports like Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash, and Basketball are also made compulsory.
- Table Tennis
- Foot Ball
- Basket Ball
Campus Photo Gallery
Pravara Central Public School Pravaranagar Successfully Completed Inter House Cross Country Event on 29th Nov 2019
Total 225 Boys and 31 Girls had participated under Junior and Sub Junior group of about 5, 3, 2 km respectively". The event began at 6:30 am in the nearby vicinity. Students were enthusiastic to enjoy the winter as well as the event.