Janseva Foundation works tirelessly for the complete upliftment of rural women by building capacity, providing finance, and arranging for markets.
It also makes sincere endeavours to root out social evils such as dowry and female foeticide.
That apart, Janseva makes valuable social contributions via watershed development, accident insurance, and adopting suicide farmer families.
Janseva FoundationJanseva Foundation carries forward the vision of Late Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil who believed that educating a woman educates her entire family. The foundation works for the social, educational, economic, and technological empowerment of rural women through:
- Women’s Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Prayog Parivar (Innovative Farmers Club)
- Priyadarshani Mahila Group
- Ranragini Groups
- Skill Development
- Finance for SHG Operations
- Swayamsiddha Yatra: Marketing of SHG Products
- Jalkranti Yojana: Watershed Development
- Collective Wedding Ceremonies: Minimize the Cancer of Dowry System
- Lek Vachava Abhiyan (Save the Girl Child Movement)
- Accidental Insurance
- Adopting Suicide Farmer Families
- Organic Incense Sticks
Janseva Foundation at Glance
Self Help groups
(Rahata, Shrirampur, Sangamner, and Rahuri)
Janseva offers end-to-end assistance for the total empowerment of rural women - from capacity addition to finance to marketing and beyond.
Finance for SHG Operations
- Rs. 7.85 Cr. to 442 SHGs through Loans and Grants from Banks
- Rs. 52 lakh @ 0% Interest to 22 SHGs from ICICI Bank
- Marketing of SHG Produce since 2013
- Annual Turnover of above Rs. 1 Cr.
Rs. 1.66 Cr. Watershed Development projects through People Participation
Organic Incense Seeds
Made from flowers dedicated to Shri. Saibaba in collaboration with Shri. Saibaba Sansthan Trust
Lek Vachava Abhiyan (Save the Girl Child Movement)
Felicitate successful women to inspire others
Adopting Suicide-Farmer Families
- 208 Families Adopted
- Distributed 183 Flour Mills and 12 Sewing Machines
- Education Assistance to Children
- Marriage Assistance to Daughters