Padmashree Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Sainik School, Loni makes gentlemen soldiers out of boys. A residential school for boys, the institution ingrains patriotism in the hearts and minds of students and takes them to great heights.
- NABET AWARD (Achievers Category), Quality Council of India, Delhi for excellence in Academics and School Administration.
- Commandant awarded with “Indian Achievers Award 2020” in excellence category.
- Nirmal School Award at District Level for Cleanliness by Ahmednagar Zilla Parishad.
- School awarded with Fit India School
- Our Sports Teacher (Physical Trainer) Mr. Ramesh Dale was awarded with the Best Sports Teacher Award.
20 Officers in Armed Forces/Under training in IMA/NDA/OTA
50 CDS/AFCAT/NDA/UPSC written exam cleared
584 Players played at State Level
26 Players played at National Level
37 Players played at International Level
16 IAS/UPSC/MPSC Appointments
16 Alumni Abroad
17 Merchant Navy
17 Air Force
Integrated Sports Complex
Integrated Sports Complex comprises of Indoor Stadium, Field Stadium, and Outdoor Track with 5 Playgrounds for International Level:
Swimming, Boxing, National Cadets, Course (NCC), Table Tennis, Basket Ball, Scouts, Badminton, Obstacle Course, Drill, Horse Riding, Cross Country, Athletics, Football, Kho-Kho, Air Rifle Shooting, Volley Ball, Yoga.
- 16 Dormitories for housing students
- All students grouped into 6 Houses viz. Cariappa, Pratap, Vaidya, Shivaji, Raigarh, and Sinhagad
- Each House has 70-80 Students and is led by a Staff Member called House Master assisted by Wardens / Superintendents
- Seating Capacity: 500
- Hot Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian Meals
- Masters on Duty ensures Table Manners
- Extra Diet for Weak Students
- Automatic Chappati Machine and Steam Cooking System for Extra Hygiene
Medical Dispensary / Infirmiry
1 MBBS Doctor and Nursing Assistants for handling general health issues. Serious cases are sent to Pravara Medical Trust Hospital.
Library with 4,686 books.
Storage Water Tanks and Bore Wells
Additional Fans, Telephone Sets, Color TV with Satellite Box, LCD Projectors, and Computers.
Major General Manoj Oka
“It is a matter of great honor to interact with the students and faculty of these excellent institution with the students success in achieving their goals.” (2018).
Colonel (Retd.) D.H. PArab
“Feeling great seeing the institution doing so well. Thanks to the staff and children. Keep it up.” (2018).