SERVING THE NATION WITH PRIDE
Young boys with dreams in their eyes are transformed into leaders of Armed Forces and other walks of life
Keeping in mind the aim of Sainik School which prepares cadets for entry into Armed Forces & Security forces, we follow our own selection criteria for admission. Sainik School being an English Medium school, good knowledge of written and spoken English is mandatory.
Admissions are given from 6th Standard to 12th Standard for Sainik School based on the merit and medical fitness. Registrations for admission test are generally open w.e.f Second December of the previous year and admission tests are conducted w.e.f month of January onwards on every year on specified days advertised on school website & Face book page.
For Grades 6th to 9th, test is conducted on pattern of other Sainik Schools. Written Exam consists of 'Multiple Choice Questions' (MCQ) - 50 marks (English, Mathematics, Science, General knowledge), Oral Exam - 50 Marks.
For class 11, written Exam consists of 'Multiple Choice Questions' (MCQ) - 50 marks (English, Mathematics, Science, General knowledge), Oral Exam - 50 Marks.
Admissions are given in 10th & 12th class only to exceptionally meritorious students.
The successful candidates will be intimated the same day and they have to confirm the admission by paying non-refundable Registration fee Rs. 15,000/- immediately for 6th to10th classes Rs. 20,000/- for 11th / 12th classes & Rs. 20,000/- as advance fees within next 10 days
The cost of prospectus along with the application forms i.e. Rs. 500/- is to be paid in cash or by a Bank draft in favor of The Commandant, Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Sainik School. (Prospectus can also be obtained in person on the day of written exam).
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
Top, Best School, PVP Sainik School, Loni
Registrations open for admission for limited vacancies to 2nd term of 6th to 9th and 11th classes in PVP Sainik School Loni, Dist-Ahmednagar. Due to large no of requests due to Covid-19, our school has decided to continue online/ offline admission process for 2nd semester of year 2023-24. Admission is open for VI to IX & XI classes. Admission process includes following.
- School account details are sent.
- Student seeking admission pay rs.500/-online in school's account., and what's app screenshot of receipt of 500/- paid on what's app no.9823971231
- Thereafter you will be sent soft copy of School Prospectus and appointment date for an interview of student with the school Commandant Col. Dr. Bharatkumar. Who has been awarded prestigious “Indian Achiever’s Award-2020 for Excellence in Education “for his valuable contribution in the field of Education”.
- Interview will be conducted through what's app video call. In an interview child's communication and English speaking skills will be tested.
- After the interview result whether child is selected, rejected or kept in waiting list will be sent to parents.
- Student seeking admission visit school along with his parents and purchase school prospectus by paying rs.500/- cash in school's account.
- Admission form present in prospectus is filled and written test of student of 100 marks is conducted. Result of the written test is then sent to commandant.
- School Commandant Col. Dr. Bharatkumar conducts
- interview with student face to face. In an interview child's communication and English speaking skills will be tested.
- After the interview result wheather child is selected, rejected or kept in waiting list is told to parents.
So hurry up and admit your child in one of the eminent and reputed school in Maharashtra.... Pd. Dr. Vitthalreo Vikhe Patil Sainik School, Loni. Admissions are open only for a limited period. Wish you all the best..!!!
About the School
PVP Sainik School and SPI Loni (20 Km from Shirdi) Dist Ahmednagar offers next best option to Sainik School Satara from 6th to 12th class and SPI for 11th class students to prepare for NDA, Technical entries into armed forces at Officers level, merchant Navy, Engineering and other fields of Science and leadership. Visits to NDA, defence establishments, motivational lectures, lectures and workshops by Armed Forces Officers and Army camp are organized. SSB Coaching by Commandant and other Ex interviewing officers who have expertise of SSB in Army Selection Centre.
The performance has been best among Maharashtra Government aided Sainik Schools and has been rated as best in Maharashtra by Google, the only School with full five star rating. Search for PVP Sainik School Loni. A young boy with dreams finds himself transforming into a leader.
We have limited vacancies for classes 6th to 9th and 11th. In view of Covid Situation, we are conducting online Video interview for meritorious candidates with good Academic track record. The School is functioning in offline mode since Jun 21. All cadets are healthy. Academic, sports and co-curricular activities are in full swing.
Entrance Exam: 2023-24 PVP Sainik School, Loni, Dist: Ahmednagar.
PVP Sainik School and SPI Loni (20 Kms. from Shirdi) Dist: Ahmednagar, offers next best option to Sainik School, Satara for *6 th to 12* class and SPI for 11th class students (State Board Syllabus).We prepare you for NDA, Technical entries into Armed Forces at Officers level, Merchant Navy, Engineering and other class one post through IAS/Public IPS/MPSC and fields of Science and Leadership as well.
Visits to NDA, Defence Establishments, Motivational lectures, Guest lectures and workshops by Armed Forces Officers. Army training camp for a week is also organized.
SSB Coaching by the Commandant and another Ex-interviewing officer who has 6 yrs of expertise of SSB in Army Selection Centre.
The performance has been best among Maharashtra Government aided Sainik Schools and has been rated as the best in Maharashtra by Google, the only School with full five star rating. Search for PVP Sainik School Loni.
A young boy with dreams in his eyes finds himself transforming into a leader.
We have limited vacancies for classes 6th and 11th.
Online interview through Video Conferencing will be conducted for qualified/ selected candidates thereafter.
Candidates can register their names for the test online clicking following link.
Admission online Registration Form
Once you register, we will intimate further process of admission to you.
You can visit School Links and Commandant's profiles through links given below.
With Best wishes
Col(Dr) Bharat Kumar
PVP Sainik School Loni
Video Youtube link
Commandant's LinkedIn profile
Commandant's Facebook Profile
- School Leaving Certificate (Original & two Xerox)
- Domicile Certificate (Two Xerox)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Cast Certificate for other than open category (Three Xerox)
- Previous years’ mark sheet (Two copies)
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate for other than open category (Original & two Xerox)
- Student’s Photograph (8 copies)
- Admissions are given from 6th Standard to 12th Standard for Sainik School based on the merit and medical fitness. Admissions are opened from 1st February every year.
- Aptitude test & Interview are conducted based on student’s previous year’s syllabus. Cadet has to be medically fit for admission.
- For Grade 6, only Aptitude test is mandatory. For Grades 6 to 9, test is conducted on pattern of other Sainik Schools.
- For class 11, written test paper consists of questions from Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. Written examination is of 'Multiple Choice Questions' type based on Grade 10 syllabus. Cadet has to be medically fit for admission.
- No admissions are given in Grades 10 and 12.
- The successful candidates will be intimated the same day and they have to confirm the admission by paying non-refundable Registration fee Rs. 10,000/- immediately for 6th to 9th classes Rs. 15,000/- for 11th / 12th classes & Rs. 20,000/- as advance fees within next 10 days
- All interested students are encouraged to talk to boarding staff and existing boarders to find out more information about boarding at PVP Sainik School.
- Interested students should fill out the Boarding School Application Form (questionnaire inclusive) and submit to the school before cut-off dates.
- All applicants’ discipline and academic records will be reviewed and relevant staff consulted. New applicants will also be booked for an interview; returning or exiting boarders will only be invited for an interview when the Boarding Staff feel necessary after discussion.
- After the interview is completed, applicants will be notified whether they have been successful or not. In rare occasions, applicants who are marginal may be given a conditional offer with a probation boarding period and clear targets / guidelines to follow. On successful completion of their probation boarding period, they would be classified as a normal boarder.
- Fair knowledge of written as well as spoken English
- Existing academic and discipline track record
- Activeness outside school hours, involvement in extra-curricular, etc.
- Willingness, motivation and attitude towards boarding
- Personal character qualities, such as independence, responsibility, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute to the boarding community
After the criteria, if there are more successful applications than vacancies, priority will be given to:
- Those who has been a boarder in any other School before and have a clean record.
- Those with special recommendation by the Management/Commandant/Headmaster.
- Those who are in Grade 5 or joining PVP Sainik School for the first year in any grade except Grade 10/ Grade 12.
- Those who have applied for boarding for a full 3 years.
- Those with siblings already in boarding and successfully accepted for the forthcoming year.
Minimum 3 years bond have to be filled by a boarder parent. Exit from school before completing 2 years will be permitted only with payment of full boarding fees.