Pravara Rural Education Society
“Beautiful Minds, Creative Minds, and Noble Minds of Loni”
~ Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Latest News and Updates
“Introduction to Latex” workshop at PREC on 26 September and 27 September.
- Expert Lecture on “Personality & life skills for success in career” By Bhupendra Singh Rathore [11:30am, September 6th, 2016,
Venue: Seminar Hall, P.R.E.C. Loni]
PREC Alumni Meet in Mumbai
[06:00pm, August 27th, 2016, Venue : NMSA, Sector-1 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai ]
- Appointment of Maj. Gen Neeraj Bali as the CEO , Pravara Rural Education Society
- PKVM Sports Achievement
- 70th Independence Day Celebration
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2016-17
- Additional Opportunity for Online Registration, Document Verification & Confirmation – Professional Technical Course ( Under Graduate / Post Graduate) for Institute Quota and vacancies after CAP
- Governing Body meeting of Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Nashik), College Of Pharmacy(D. Pharm), College of Pharmacy( For Women), College of Architecture, Mohu – 13th July,2016.
Vanmahotsav 2016 (Tree Plantation At PREC Loni ) – 01 July 2016
- Congratulations & proud moments ” Mega Pool Campus Drive” held on 10th June at Pravara Engineering College Loni. 34 Companies & 2179 students were Participated & 514 students are selected out of which 226 are from Engineering stream.
National Conference in Botany – Current Trends in Bio-Sciences, Medicinal Plants, Their Scientific Validation and Novel Applications
Date – 9th and 10th December 2016
Venue – PVP College, LoniVIEW DETAILS
Skill Development Centre – Pravara Care
Recognized under State and Central Government Skill Development Schemes
PRAVARACARE is an initiative by PRES towards development of skill amongst the youth, simultaneously benefitting them financially, in consonance with the Central Govt. & State Govt. skill development schemes viz, PMKVY and PMKUUA. A very small proportion of India’s workforce has any formal skill training. In this context, skill development has become a key primacy area for our country. This is not only essential for economic development, but would help to achieve youthful aspirations for better remuneration, better job satisfaction and promising self-employment opportunities.
These courses will be conducted at all colleges of PRES & will be available free of cost to the students.
- Minimum Eligibility : Passed Class 7 & upto Graduate Level.
- Age Limit : 14 to 40 years
- Registration Fees : Free of cost
- Duration : 2 to 3 Months
- Job Guarantee : 100%
- Batch Size : 20 to 30 Students
Documents Required for Admission
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card Original
- Ration Card / BPL Card
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
E R P
- Pravara Rural Engineering College Loni
- Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Nashik
- Polytechnic College
- HAL-Pravara Aviation Institute
- College of Architecture, Loni
- Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy
- Padmashri Vikhe Patil College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Pravara Rural College of Education, Loni
- Pravara Public School, Pravaranagar
- Pd Dr. V V P Sainik School
Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil
Hon’ble Dr. Eknathrao Vikhe Patil
Hon’ble Dr.Ashok Vikhe Patil
The Pravara Rural Education Society established in July, 1964 had twin objectives of providing high class education system comparable to the best in any urban area and to give a fillip to the empowerment of women through need based education. Under the vigilant eyes of Padmashri Dr.Vithalrao Vikhe Patil the Pravara Rural Education Society started its rapid growth and began to playa key role to meet the diversified educational needs of people of Maharashtra in general and Pravaranagar in particular. While Pravara Public School and Pravara Kanya Vidya Mandir were getting on their feet, Padmashri set about the task of starting Marathi Medium Schools and covered all the forty villages in and around Pravaranagar. His intuitive vision led him to the firm conviction that if quality education is provided to rural youth, they will playa dominant role in building the Nation. Further, he believed that education of a woman means the education of the whole family.
Aims and Objectives
All educational institutions which have been started and run by Pravara Rural Education Society have common and broad aims and objectives.
a) To provide a wide and a relevant education to boys and girls with a view of shaping their body and mind, thus enabling them to claim their rightful place in the modern society of challenges.
b) To prepare the students to live their lives fully and successfully by imparting to them the vision of life ( KNOWLEDGE).
c) To instill in the students the spirit of service in all walks of life and make them responsible citizens of the future ( SERVICE).
d) To make the students capable of facing challenges in life efficiently and carve their own future ( STRENGTH).
e) To provide a balanced and life oriented educational programmes by incorporating progressive techniques, learning theories, and methodologies (CHARACTER). In a nutshell all institutions are geared to provide education to ensure socio economic and cultural transformation.
The Pravara Rural Education Society has a distinction of introducing ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in its institutions (as courses of studies) and administration for smooth and effective functioning. Most of the major institutions are connected through Internet and Intranet round the clock.
Most of the Institutions have a good track record of academic excellence. Besides academic excellence, students have achieved land marks in games and sports at national and international levels. Recently the Padmashri Vikhe Patil College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Loni has been accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) – an autonomous body of HRD Ministry of Government of India and has been awarded A+ grade. The Pravara Rural Education Society has been adjudged as Model Education Institution of Maharashtra and has been awarded a cash prize of Rupees 100 thousand and a “Citation” by the Department of Education Government of Maharashtra.