Career Oriented Courses
Career Oriented Courses
Due to globalization of education and economy, UGC reoriented & reshaped its policies and programs to make current higher education system more relevant and career oriented with focus on quality & excellence.Qualified graduates with sound knowledge of their core discipline and expertise in a conserve skill will have more opportunities in service, industry and self employment sector.Demand and scope of such professionally trained graduates will increase in future. Keeping in mind these aspects, UGC in Xth plan period implemented skill oriented, add on courses in colleges as a parallel sub-discipline while pursuing degree education. Syllabi of courses are prepared by college teachers with the help of experts as per needs and market requirements. One time grant(seed money) was provided by UGC, which was utilized for
- Purchase of books / Journals and Equipments
- Augmentation of laboratory facilities
- Remuneration to guest/ internal faculty/coordinator
- Contingency expenses
In our college total 11 career oriented certificate courses of one year duration each are conducted.
- To introduce career and market-oriented courses.
- To introduce skill enhancing add-on courses that have utility for job.
- To aware about self-employment and empowerment of the students.
- To increse employbility skills among the students beyond a graduate's academic knowledge.
- To eqqiuped the students with add-on orientation course along with a conventional
Programe Specefic Outcomes
- After completion of program, students will be able to have in-depth knowledge of basic concepts in Energy Studes.
- Students will be able to apply the knoeledge in real life situations to solve the problems.
- Students develop aptitude of doing self employment through undertaking small projects and become responcible and self confident.
- Students got a professional learning experience through vigorous work that is deliberated with the application of daily life phenomenon.
- Students aquaire employbility skillswith a graduate's academic knowledge.
- Students aware about the safety practices and regulations inside the industry.
- Student works with spirit of teamwork and maintane good relationship with employer.
Arts / Social Science
- Spoken English
- Travel and Tourism
- Web Designing and Office Automation
Commerce and Science
- Banking & Finance
- Agricultural Marketing
- Television & Video Programming
- Maintenance and Repairs of Electronics and Electric domestic Appliances
- Computer Hardware Maintenance and Networking