The purpose of the Training and Placement Committee is to guide students to choose right career. Training and Placement Committee is of a facilitator and counselor for placement related activities.
- Aarti Drugs, Dhoot Transmissions
- ICICI Bank , Macleods Pharma
- Lupin Pharma , Titan Industries
- i Gate Patni Computers , Green Gold Seed
- Kirloskar Pneumatics , Wipro Solutions
- Power Deal Energy , Sun Pharma
- National Informatics Center(NIC)
- To assist students to develop their academic and career interests.
- Maintaining the database of students.
- Arranging guest lecture regarding interview skills.
- Organizing workshops/seminars for students to enhance communication skills, personality development and resume preparation.
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options.
- Gathering information about job fairs and requirements in all sectors.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Arranging or conducting campus recruitment drive as well as off campus drives.
Highlighting articles on notice board regarding industrial career and other opportunities.
Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
To achieve this objective the committee conducts campus interviews. The Training and Placement Committee provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics.
Although the institute is situated in rural area, a good number of students from all faculties have secured employment in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, BPO’s Software, IT, Seed, Finance and Insurance Companies.
During the last five years, 17 staff and 28 students have qualified NET /SET examination through career guidance cell.
- Cell identifies various job opportunities through various channels.
- Cell Organizes programmes to impart communication skills as well as soft skill training.
- The cell organizes Special Guest Lectures to motivate and guide students.
- Students are encouraged to attend in the on-campus and off-campus interviews.
- Provision of reference books and magazines for competitive examination in library.
- The students are encouraged to participate in seminars, workshops, business meets, campus interviews etc.
- Communication with industries/institutions.
- The college provides information about campus interviews to students through
- Notice board, Short Message Service (SMS) and Phone Calls.
- Organization of campus interviews.
- Essential assistance is provided after placement.
|YEAR||INTERVIEWS ORGANIZED||COMPANIES VISITED||STUDENT APPEARED||STUDENT SELECTED|
- College of Excellence (CE)
- Reaccreditation ’A’ grade with CGPA 3.61
- Best college award for student welfare activities 2015-2016
- Two students participated in RD Parade in New Delhi-2016
- 570 students placed through campus interview